11x14 Designer Folio
I love my new product, it's absolutely stunning. Your Designer Folio comes with 10 mats that hold an 8x10 print and your signature easel helps display your beautiful images.
Made from a solid timber construction and lined in a black leatherette material. The internals are black plush felt lined and feature a lift out ribbon. The stand out is the recessed glass window lid including a securing latch which allows for the top image to be showcased. The base of the box is to assist with the removal of your Image Art Mats also felt-lined to prevent scratching surfaces that it’s placed on.
I have written several posts about family portraits and how they play an important role in our lives and the rest of our family members. If you haven't had a chance to read it please follow the links below.
Back in December I wrote about a 3 part portrait series I will be offering, starting in May. Each series will be for the entire month, so you will have a chance to create these wondering memories.
If you would like to reserve your spot, please book a session.
MONTH OF MAY-EVERY WEEKEND (weekdays available if needed)
MONTH OF JUNE
MONTH OF JULY
Details on location & set up -coming soon
Family photo albums and family portraits on the wall are some of the most important objects to us, and yet lots of us take them for granted.
We often don’t realize the importance of family photographs until it is too late. A lot of us go looking for family photos when we lose a person close to us and it is only natural, we look to our family photographs to help us remember. These photos are the ones that will put smiles on our faces and help us cope with the change of a person no longer being nearby.
Make the Investment
This was the last gift I was able to give my mother before she passed.
Why make the Investment?
1. You will record life’s most precious moments - Don’t take your family’s current stage for granted, as it only takes a few months for your family to change and grow.
2. Family portraits sessions are fun! - I take the time to consult with you prior to your session to discuss wardrobe, location, and your idea session. All sessions are relaxed and fun with plenty of time allowed to guarantee you get exactly what you want.
3. It’s time to get the whole family in the photo - Try taking a selfie with 8 or more people in the photo.
4. Give the gift of smiles and good memories - Nothing can be a more personal and sincere gift than a family portrait. Your grandparents will surely appreciate your natural smiles. Your kids will also always have the piece of history of who you all are today.
5. Family photos make great home and office décor - Printing your family portraits is the most important thing. Today everything is digital which is great for Facebook but how many photos do you have on a hard drive somewhere on your computer. Walking into a home or office with beautifully displayed portraits is so welcoming.
6. Family portraits are an investment - When you invest in quality portraiture you are investing in something that will be valuable for a lifetime. It has value the second you create it and it will become more valuable every single year guaranteed. Most of us spend so much on things with little or no value but fail to invest in the things that mean the most. Seriously, in an emergency what would you choose to save, your family portrait or your television?
My new referrals cards just came in!! You will be able to refer your friends and family
for a little gift!